Microsoft 365 for Business is a premium business service we offer, yet it doesn’t come at a premium cost. You get great features such as the facility to send / receive business email right from your mobile device, share big files easily with colleagues / clients, edit word documents and see changes as the edits take place, share PPTs with stakeholders easily and carry all your business files / documents on the Microsoft Cloud for additional security and ease of access.
Top Benefits of Microsoft 365 For Business
- Great Ease – It is simple to setup and from the intuitive web based administrative panel, you can easily add users. Every user gets the access that you have only provided them, this way your users only access what they really need to. The Microsoft 365 for Business gets updated at the backend so you don’t have to worry about updating licenses. Each user uses the same version of it so they have all the features that everyone is using!
- Timely and Quality Work – You and your team don’t have to wait to log in to computers to answer an important email. They can simply log in to their outlook account from any mobile device and get their work done! You get the ease to share big files easily without the need to use any other third party application that are complicated to use. Edit Word Docs simultaneously with your team, share Power Point Presentations with anyone from your business and collaborate like a superb employee who responds quickly when time matters most.
- Highest Security – Microsoft 365 for Business is backed up by Microsoft which is one of the world’s best IT company. Winspire Solutions understands the need for high built-in security measures for businesses just like what Microsoft 365 for business offers.
Call Winspire Solutions today to get our best Microsoft IT offerings.
You’re in the capable hands of the Winspire Support Team!
It’s easy. When you need us, contact us via email or phone during business hours and we will help you.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM
Call Us Direct: 065-67440324 (Singapore)
Send Us an Email: email@example.com
Service Response Levels
Winspire Solutions is constantly working to improve its commitment to quality customer support. When reaching out for help with Winspire, we believe our customers should know what to expect from us.
|Service Levels||Service Level Description||Response time hours/days||Resolution Time hours/days||Target %age on monthly basis|
|A||Level A (Disruption to Business Processes)||4 hrs||8 hrs||99%|
|B||Level B (Breakdown of critical function)||8 hrs||2 days||90%|
|C||Level C(Temporary Disruption but no breakdown)||1 day||4 days||85%|
|D||Level D(Request for new functionalities)||2 days||8 days||80%|
Support Methodology will cover the following stages:
- User’s representative informing the issue with correct and complete information about the issue faced by the user.
- Winspire will analyze the issue and diagnose the specific case. Suggest corrective action with respective actions from Winspire and Client in order to resolve the issue.
- In case of enhancements in the existing functionality, as required by the Client, it will be analyzed by Winspire, and efforts required for the same will be communicated to the Client. On agreement on the efforts required and acceptance criteria by Client, Winspire will carry out such changes and deliver the same on the test environment provided by the Client for testing.
- Upon test results and acceptance by the Client, the required changes will be promoted to the live environment provided by the Client for use.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WINSPIRE
As a part of the support, Winspire carries and agrees to fulfill the following Critical Responsibilities
- Keep a log of issues reported by the Client’s representative and update resolution status against each issue.
- Timely delivery of all the agreed issue resolutions
- Winspire will provide support during its working hours from Monday to Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only excluding the common public holidays locally.
- Report status to the Client’s representative from time to time.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CLIENT
- Availability of its Managers / Executives / Staff for all-important calls/meetings/discussions/training as per the mutually agreed schedule
- Provide precise functional requirements to the Winspire team while reporting the issues faced and during the issue resolution cycle.
- Provide all the necessary inputs like Key policy decisions, Process confirmation, Authorization, document, screen, report formats to the Winspire team on time.
- Provide test and final data to Winspire on time.
Support and Escalations
We take support seriously and follow procedures and policies that optimize the customer support experience. Once our Technical Support Analysts pick up the issue, they own it until it is resolved. If an issue could better be handled by a more qualified specialist, a handoff will be made and it will be communicated to the customer. In any case, it is our goal to manage our clients’ expectations with professionalism.
Our analysts have the ability to determine through a documented methodology if they’ll be able to resolve the issue independently. If they are unable to do so, Winspire has a documented escalation path for our analysts to follow. In addition to our in-house team of analysts, we have access to our programming and developer teams to assist.
On top of that, Winspire Solutions is CfMD, Microsoft Application, and Development ERP Gold Competency Partner giving us access to more information and professional support. That’s what Winspire Solutions is all about!
Winspire Solutions’ Support Lifecycle
Winspire Solutions’ Support Lifecycle policy applies to most products currently available through Winspire Solutions, including the support of integration to products like Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV (and the rest of the Dynamics line). Below, find details of our current business and consumer policies which include:
Winspire’s Distribution & International Trade
- Major Releases – Regularly scheduled product enhancements will be made available in continuous support of the interface application. The interface is sustained to support earlier versions as well as developed and tested for the payroll applications it supports.
- Global Enhancements – Advanced feature development designed to support existing and new payroll applications and third-party solutions are sustained when developed for the global audience.
- Security Updates -Should we identify any security issues during development, testing, or via support, our commitment to you is to rectify the issue immediately, notify those affected, and implement the update.
- Custom Enhancements – Support is provided for the existing intent and application for which it is designed. Changes to the intent or the environment for which custom is developed renders the custom unsupportable.
Winspire’s HR & Payroll Solution
- Major Releases – Minimum of 2 years of developer and customer support for time and attendance application packages.
- Enhancements – Regularly scheduled product enhancements will be made available in continuous support of actively supported applications.
- Security Updates – Regularly scheduled security updates will be made available in continuous support of actively supported applications.
- Custom Software Solutions – Support is provided for the existing intent and application for which custom software solutions are designed. Changes to the intent or the environment for which custom is developed renders the custom unsupportable.
Winspire Solutions’ Support Plans
Winspire Solutions has a technical support plan to fit the unique needs of our customers. The features are many, but we keep it simple.
Our Comprehensive Offsite Plan covers unlimited calls and emails to our support desk with a guaranteed response time of fewer than 2 business hours during our normal operating business hours.
With our Comprehensive Onsite Plan, you can step up our guaranteed response time to less than 1 business hour during our normal operating business hours.
And for those Customers who want that personal touch, we can be at your service 24×7. Whenever you need us, your dedicated agent is assigned to you with your own personal number to dial, available anytime, anywhere.
Winspire Solutions Pte Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our") developed Bank Connector App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We do not collect any personal information about you.