“Empowers companies to improve customer satisfaction, first time fix rates, and resource productivity”.
When we chose Dynamics, the winning factor was the Field Service and workforce management capabilities.
- Customer First –Keep the customer informed during every interaction of the service chain to increase brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Connected Interactions –Provide employees and technicians with 360⁰ information, from any location to improve resource productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Empower Organizations –Improve profitability by optimizing schedules and use remote troubleshooting so a technician is dispatched only when necessary.
- Service Agreements –Improve customer satisfaction with reliable service through predictable service delivery. Flexible service schedules can be recurring if needed. Maintain accuracy of service contracts, warranties, and installed products across customers, geographies, and locations. Easily meet service expectations and create customer loyalty.
- Schedule and Dispatch Optimization –Help your team schedule appointments and dispatch the right resources. Use manual, assisted, or fully automated,optimized scheduling to create the best schedule. Drag and drop and map-enabled scheduling simplifies the time consuming and complex task. It’s easy to fit more appointments into each day and ensure the best person is always scheduled. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Empowers companies to improve customer satisfaction, first time fix rates, and resource productivity.
- Inventory Management –Synchronize inventory, set re-order points and track inventory even down to the truck level to drive efficiency and productivity. Manage your inventory across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Accurate inventory ensures you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, create better forecasts, and improve first time fix rates.
- Mobile –Enable technician productivity with real time and offline information about the customer, case, and even resolution instructions. Work orders are linked to case history, parts information, product configurations, pricing, and more to ensure technicians can solve the problem and keep customers happy.
- Connected Field Service –Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely so a technician is dispatched only when necessary. Know about problems and solve them at minimal cost before customers are aware of the issues. Remote troubleshooting and proactive problem solving help improve customer satisfaction and resource productivity.
- Customer-Centric Experience –Give customers a complete view of upcoming and past cases through a customer portal, share a photo and live map of their technician enrooted, and send updates via SMS and phone call. Keep your customers informed by putting them at the center of all service interactions.