B2B Customer Web Portal
This blog will help you understand what functions and features are necessary to make a great B2B Customer Web Portal that can improve the digital experience of your customers as world economies open their borders post-pandemic.
A Customer Web Portal is a secure, self-service business-to-business website integrating with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central to automate the transfer of information between the two systems. It is designed to give your company the ability to connect and share pertinent account and product information with your customers, while also allowing these customers to easily search, enter and view information. It is a centralised gateway between your company and your customers.
Customer Web Portal has come a long way over the last 15 years or so. The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted the business world with varied lockdown and travel restrictions. Businesses are forced to take a serious review of the importance of this solution.
In the past 18 months, Winspire Solutions has received increasing number of enquiries about their portal solution, what it can offer, and how this solution can work seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and the older Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Benefits of B2B Customer Portal
- 1. Improved customer experience and retention
- 2. Reduced customer support calls and enquiries due to 24/7 access to real-time information
- 3. Enhanced visibility of transactional information
- 4. Removal of costly, non-value adding data entry tasks
Winspire Solutions will tailor-implement this Customer Portal according to your user requirements. Common key functionalities implemented for our customers include:
- Secure 24 / 7 self-service from desktop and mobile devices (with responsive layout)
- Secure customer login to the Portal via browser
- Product Search / Display Catalogue
- Add Cart / Request for Quotation
- Your Purchase History
- Sales Order, Order Status and attachments
- Order Tracking via a URL link for customer to track their orders from delivery to arrival at customer location
- Delivery Order and Sales Invoices
- View Ledger, Statement of Accounts
- Payment Gateways such as PayPal
- Allow display of PayNOW QR Code for invoices selected for payment
- Whatsapp or SMS Integration
- Dashboard and Analytics: to show the number of transactions, sales, balance, ongoing orders and credit limit available
- Customer Account Management
- Account Creation / Profile Update
- User Privilege Administration
This Customer Portal can be implemented in your in-house server or hosted in your Cloud server. We can also implement in the Azure Cloud as part of our total solution for your company.
This Customer Portal is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV version 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Screenshots showcasing the functionalities of the B2B Customer portal:
With businesses rapidly going digital and transitioning to working remotely, a B2B Customer Portal which can integrate seamlessly with their existing NAV/Business Central ERP systems is the need of the hour.
Get in touch with Winspire’s experienced NAV/Business Central experts to help you with the customisation of B2B Customer Portal to meet your business requirements.